Grooving and cutting off
These product lines are based on a selection of tools dedicated to the following processes: external, internal, face grooving, cutting off, turning/threading, chiselling and Swiss type tools.
A huge range of tools that meet the expectations of the most demanding technologists. High cutting parameters and long lifespan are the trademarks of these tools.
- – Machining width – 0.025-16mm
- – Machining depth up to 55mm
- – Machining width 0,5-10mm
- – From a diameter of 15mm
- – Tools for conventional and driven slotting tools
- – 2 systems available in the range of diameters from 6mm and width from 2mm
- – Available in C11, D10, H9, P9, JS9
- – Hex slotting, torx, and chamfer slotting tools.